Monday, June 18, 2007

hohoho.
i am back.
and my legs are killing me.
awwww ):

went to orchard with the taiwan fren and her cousin
went to shop at far east and heeren.
walk witht hem will totally die.
cause.
they shop from shop to shop.
one level can take such a long time.
jie bought shirts for me uh.wondering why suddenly she so good to me.
lol.
buy until 50 60 plus.
lol.
den at night went to geylang.
to eat durian and lei cha
den went home and watch american's next top model.
winner was caridee.
i love her alot man.
she rock! :D


was msn-ing my taiwan fren.
she was telling me wad's happening at the show wo ai hei se hui
and bang bang tang
i miss is so much luh.
ao quan and the other 5 are still as handsome as ever.awwwww :DDDDDDD
and i love hei se hui's song :DD
the mu tou ren is the best.
damn nice

after talking to her.
i was thinking so much of going back to taiwan.
daddy can go back for so long.
and i cannot.
wa laoooooo.
i wan go back meet my friends.
i wan go back to buy things.
i wan go back to play.

feck.
i am just complaining
dun mind me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home